airlines to Ottawa

GLEN NICHOLS nicholsg at UMONCTON.CA
Tue Mar 24 10:32:06 EST 1998

Hello all
I just called the 1-800 number in the Conference booklet to enquire
about the air  rates with the "special" conference number...

First, there appears to be an error in the number. the corrrect
conference number to quote is CV981127.

Secondly, there doesn't appear to be any difference whatsoever in the
prices between what they offer with that and what my agent could get
me regularly. (but I won't whine about how I could fly to London
England cheaper than I can to Ottawa....)

FYI
Glen
Glen Nichols
D‚partement d'anglais
Tel: (506) 858-4244; Fax: (506) 858-4166