Please Help

DBUCHANAN at RUNT.DAWSONCOLLEGE.QC.CA DBUCHANAN at RUNT.DAWSONCOLLEGE.QC.CA
Tue May 5 09:44:56 EDT 1998

Dear subscribers,

        In the course of my research on the early years of the Canadian
Regional system, I find that it would be enormously helpful if I could get in
touch with the following people:

        Playwrights Jack Gray, Len Peterson, Rex Deverell, Fletcher Markle,
                    John Bethune, Ray Darby, Eric Nicol and Harry Boyle.

        Theatre Artists Peter Dearing, Heinar Pillar and Martin Kinch

        If anyone out there knows of their whereabouts, or how I might contact
them, could you please contact me directly. It would be greatly appreciated.

                                Yours Sincerely,

                                D. Buchanan
                                Montreal