National coverage

Gaetan Charlebois blajeune at TOTAL.NET
Thu Nov 12 01:03:16 EST 1998

I don't know about the rest of you but after months of forcing myself to
slog through the Globe and Mail and just a couple of weeks of the National
Post, I've given up on any kind of national theatre coverage emerging from
Toronto (don't get me started on MacLeans). I think the final insult came
with the first Sat. edition of the Post not having a word about
theatre...anywhere. And if I open our soi-disant National Paper (G&M) one
more time to find JUST the theatre in Toronto covered, I'll join a
monastery.  Why aren't we, in the rest of the country, more yanked off
about this?

Gaetan Charlebois