National coverage

Laura MacDonald dlemac at IS2.DAL.CA
Thu Nov 12 20:47:08 EST 1998

I just saw a terrific opera which due to our lack of national arts
coverage, probably won't receive much, if any, national attention.  It's
The Emperor of Atlantis and was written by prisoner Viktor Ullmann in the
Terezin concentration camp between 1942-44.  Between now and Wednesday you
can catch it in Halifax, Wolfville, Fredericton, Charlottetown and
Antigonish.  Go see it.

Laura MacDonald

It's better to have had your wish than to have wished you had.

                                                -- Carl Sigman