EXPORT MARKET FOR LIGHTING

replynow at BITSMART.COM replynow at BITSMART.COM
Sat Nov 14 22:16:53 EST 1998

Dear reader,

We have just visited your website and have become interested in
developing a trading relationship with your company.

We are a major manufacturer of a full range of lighting products,
specializing in light decoration, garden lights, halogen lamps
and floodlights, outdoor lamps, as well as automobile fittings,
high frequency procelain, ceramic lamp holders, and
rubber-plastic articles. All of our products meet European CE,
TUV/GS standards and American UL standards, and pass through the
authentication of ISO9002 internatioanl standard on quality
guarantee system.

We look forward to your soonest reply!

Kindest regards,

Mr. Godfrey Ko,