"Coverage"?

Rick Sacks - Percussionist rixax at VEX.NET
Sun Nov 15 20:24:29 EST 1998

I sat in the pit to sub for Phantom. I never saw a more depressed and
numbed group of musicians (except for the ones who were physically
revolted every time they stepped back in there. 6 years! The Union should
have a law! Anyway that was terrible enough and I didn't take the gig.
(The new percussionist I was going in for informed me he would be subbing
out very little so I declined the pressure of having to work up the part
once evry 3 or 4 months for 1 service and thank the lord))

All this was before they laid off 75% of the orchestra and brought in the
touring band. Just another Kentucky Fried Mac in the Box that so many
love.

Rick Sacks
proprietor of Rik's Cafe Canadian at:
http://www.vex.net/rikscafe