No subject

Barbra French bhatt at INTERCHANGE.UBC.CA
Fri Nov 27 11:20:16 EST 1998

Re: Fringe history info

Perhaps I was not clear with my request for information.  I will, of course, be contacting the Fringe office directly.  However, as they are currently mired in next year's applications and the have undergone a change in management in the past year or so, I thought it wise to uncover all the possible sources available.  Perhaps even Joanna herself is a subscriber?  Or there is an article or book out there that has escaped my search?  If anyone has any information it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks again.
Barbra