Wendy Lill -- playwriting and politicing

Kathy Chung kchung at CHASS.UTORONTO.CA
Thu Oct 1 12:25:32 EDT 1998

On Wed, 30 Sep 1998, Deborah A. Cottreau wrote:

> Only one question... Is wallace making transcripts available, because I
> know for the price of photocopying and mailing there would be a market in
> the R.o.C (Rest of Canada - thanks Denis).

I believe Lill's talk was recorded on audio tape.  I'm not certain if this
was for archival purposes, transcription, or broadcast.  I will see if I
can find out but can't promise to do this immediately.

Those who need to know right away can, I presume, contact Robert Wallace
or phone the Robarts Centre at (416) 736-5499 -- or perhaps anyone from
York U. on the discussion list can do so for us and let us know....
otherwise, stay tuned and I'll get to it soon.

Cheers, --- Kathy.