Encyclopedia/Query

Gaetan Charlebois blajeune at TOTAL.NET
Mon Oct 12 01:57:25 EDT 1998

I want to start by thanking the dozens of people on this list who visited
The Encyclopedia of Canadian Theatre on the WWW
(http://www.canadiantheatre.com) and sent in literally hundreds of
suggestions, updates and corrections (as well as well-needed praise). I
have added many, many updates and profiles, etc. because of the help of all
of you.

I want to ask the members of this list if you wouldn't mind if I posted
here when there were additions to the site or if this is too close to
spamming. The kind of thing I'm talking about is like the following (which
would occur on about a weekly basis):

New profiles (since launch):
Nicola Cavendish (actor)
John C. Dinning (designer)
Gordon McCall (director/writer)
Martin Faucher (actor/director)
Patrice Coquereau (actor)
Gravenhurst Opera House (venue)

Major updates/News:
Pauline Julien (actor/singer, death)

New Features:
Bravos and Boos for The Encyclopedia

If anyone objects to this kind of posting into the List, please let me know
as I am not about to jeopardize my participation in as valuable a network
as this one.

Thanks for the time.

Gaetan Charlebois (Theatre editor, Hour; Editor, The Enyclopedia of
Canadian Theatre on the WWW)