Spin-Offs

Deborah Tihanyi deborah.tihanyi at UTORONTO.CA
Tue Oct 13 11:07:10 EDT 1998

Sounds like an area that needs to be explored.  Advocacy groups for
the arts might have such information handy; also, chambers of
commerce.  In an era when the "public good" is no longer reason enough
to support the arts, such information might provide much-needed
economic justification for the importance of artistic ventures.  Good
luck with your search, and I'd appreciate hearing about what you find.

Deborah Tihanyi