Encylopedia/queries

Gaetan Charlebois blajeune at TOTAL.NET
Fri Oct 16 02:03:03 EDT 1998

In a Marshal Plan style assault to counter criticism that my coverage of
Western Canada in The Encyclopedia of Canadian Theatre on the WWW is
"woefully inadequate," I am looking for information on the following
companies (names, dates, phones -especially, and histories): Workshop West;
Western Canadian Theatre Co.; TheatreOne; Caravan Farm Theatre; Walterdale.

Also, I'd like to set up a library of plays that are of historical
importance and are either in the public domain or out of print (and that
the playwrights would like in circulation). They need to be in electronic
format (.txt) and be postscripted with relevant royalty information etc. If
anyone would like to participate in this part of the web site, please
contact me.

Thanks in advance for any information you can provide.

Cheers!

Gaetan Charlebois (Editor)

PS: Apparently, my Atlantic Canada section is pretty pitiful too.

PPS: Those looking for Twenty-Fifth Street Theatre can find it, in the
index, under # as 25th Street Theatre which, I understand, is its real
name.

PPPS: This work is a helluva great ride!