Encyclopedia news

Gaetan Charlebois blajeune at TOTAL.NET
Tue Oct 20 02:42:37 EDT 1998

Well the thing is going great guns with over 1100 hits in less than a month
and a "passel" of endorsements. The official launch is set for Jan 1, 1999.
Meanwhile, don't forget to tell me when I've missed something.

Here's the new stuff since last week's missive:

(October 20, 1998):

Profiles:
Shields, Carol (Playwright)
Massing, Conni (Playwright)
Stickland, Eugene (Playwright)
Bushkowsky, Aaron (Playwright)
Albert, Lyle Victor (Playwright)
Martini, Clem (Playwright)
Storey, Raymond (Playwright)
Nelson, Greg (Playwright)
Hunter, Maureen (Playwright)
Cronyn, Tandy (Actor)
Lunchbox Theatre (Company)
Rumble Productions (Company)
Western Canada Theatre Company (Company)

Site Improvements:
"Surfability." The entire alphabet/index has been appended to the end of
each letter-page which means you can skip to another letter-page without
having to return to the graphic-heavy main index/home.

Very special thanks go to Frank Moher and Lindy Cooksey for their
invaluable help.

Don't forget it's all at http://www.canadiantheatre.com.

Thanks for the ongoing encouragement.

Gaetan Charlebois (editor)