Encylcopedia This week

Gaetan Charlebois blajeune at TOTAL.NET
Mon Oct 26 18:31:42 EST 1998

Hello All

The movement that one in our number called Westward Ho! is going along
well. I am also responding to various criticisms on different parts of the
site and, as well, participating in a lively debate on how the encyclopedia
is defining itself (through the participation of all of you and of people
around the world).

The venture is now one month old and has received a phenomenal 1350 hits
(this is good, especially since there has been no coverage in the press). I
thank all of you.

I have found a goldmine of archival photos that I may be able to get access
to at little expense; I'll let you all know.

Here's what's new.

Additions this week (October 26):

New profiles:
Walterdale Playhouse (venue)
Moher, Frank (Playwright)
Johnstone, Keith (Director/teacher)
Cadeau, Lally (Actor)
"Jobs" (Play, Frank Moher)
"Motel Hélène" (Play, Serge Boucher)
Belfry Theatre (Company)
Shakespeare on the Saskatchewan (Company)
Ouimette, Stephen (Actor)
Thompson, Kristen (Actor)

Profile Updates:
Bravos and Boos; Fraser, B.; Pengilly, G.; Shaw Festival; Alberta Theatre
Projects; Theatresports; Theatre Petit a Petit; Cyr, R.; "Voyage Magnifique
d'Emily Carr"; MacLeod, J.; "Vigil"; Marchessault, J.; "Ever Loving";
"Homeward Bound"; "Collected Works of Billy The Kid"; Chislett, A.; Roy,
J.; McKenna, S.; Potter, M.; Citadel Theatre; Mouawad, W.; "Cabaret Neiges
Noires"; Woolf, H.; Shakespeare; Saskatchewan; Bedford, B.; Cronyn T.;
French Language Theatre Outside Quebec; Chouinard, N.; Archambault, F.;
Micone, M.; Dumont, M.; Picard, B.; Lepine, D.; Girard, B.; Miller, M.;
Mykytiuk, L.; Houde, G.; Crête, M.; Cirque du Soleil; Turcot, L.;
Desgagnés, Y.; Millette, J.; Loiselle, H.; Buissonneau, P.

Cheers.

Gaetan Charlebois (editor)
http://www.canadiantheatre.com