the cry of the actor

Alastair M. Wallis Jarvis ajarvis at IS2.DAL.CA
Thu Sep 24 09:56:00 EDT 1998

        Absolutely. I believe that some theatre schools have audition
technique classes, at any rate Ryerson did when I was there. Auditioning
is as much of a skill as any other in the craft. I know there are many
workshops available do develop this skill.

Best,

Alastair