Wendy Lill -- playwriting and politicing

Deborah A. Cottreau cottreau at DUKE.USASK.CA
Wed Sep 30 19:08:17 EDT 1998

Only one question... Is wallace making transcripts available, because I
know for the price of photocopying and mailing there would be a market in
the R.o.C (Rest of Canada - thanks Denis).

Deborah C.