Encyclopedia e-mail problems

Gaetan Charlebois blajeune at TOTAL.NET
Mon Apr 5 16:09:20 EDT 1999

Hello all

There are problems with our e-mail forwarding service so, until further
notice, please send e-mail concerning the Encyclopedia to the address above
or to charlebois at voir.ca

Also, if you have sent any e-mail in the last week you believe to be
important, please resend it to the new address and if you are having
problems reaching the site, please contact me.

Gaetan L. Charlebois (Editor, The Encyclopedia of Canadian Theatre on the
WWW) http://www.canadiantheatre.com
If you want to join the Encyclopedia's mailing list (and get information
before anyone else as well as the Monday Hint for the Thea-Tricks Doozey),
simply send an e-mail to charlebois at voir.ca