YOUR REQUESTED INFORMATION

megasuc at ANGELFIRE.COM megasuc at ANGELFIRE.COM
Tue Apr 20 01:06:17 EDT 1999

If this information has been sent by mistake, you have our
deepest apology.  Please disregard, delete or read and join if you like.  All the best!

IT'S TIME TO LIVE YOUR DREAMS!
THE MOST HONEST ONE TIME PAY PROGRAM AVAILABLE!
WE SHOW YOU THE MONEY!

FINALLY a MLM Gifting Program that CAN'T FAIL, because we do all
the work and Guarantee Your Success! We print all the Flyers, we stuff all the Envelopes, and we
do all the mailing using our own Exclusive mailing list.
We guarantee each participant 10 people in their Downline, because we mail until each participant
has 10 people no matter how many flyers we have to mail. YOU CAN'T FAIL!!! You may also do
mailings on your own and increase the speed of your gifts.  Just imagine for one minute, First
Class Stamps are now 33 cents,
email is free.  You can send your information as a Sponsor and
your id number to any number of people via email, the earnings are truely unlimited.  There has
never been a program like this! Making $$$ from your computer has never been so easy!

JOIN INSTANTLY BY VISITING OUR WEBSITE AT:

http://pages.hotbot.com/biz/megadirect2000/

This is Not a GET RICH QUICK PLAN in fact it will not even make
you rich, however it will do what it was designed to do, it will build you a good SECOND INCOME
for years to come. We receive an Extremely High Response to this program due to the Low
Investment and the Very Large Rate of Return! Many of our Participants sign up other family
members, friends, relatives, church groups,
charities & etc... After They Receive Their Flyer!

This is a 100% HONEST and CONTROLLED program that will insure you
$10.000 in Gifts. Our participants usually start receiving their
Gifts in a few short months. There are Thousands of New Participants joining Weekly and with Only
Three Levels, Everything Moves INCREDIBLY FAST!

THIS PROGRAM IS LEGAL, ETHICAL, MORAL, HONEST, AND CONTROLLED
YOU CAN'T LOSE!
FORGET THE REST, JOIN THE BEST!

When you purchase our product "MLM GURU'S INSIDER SECRETS". We
will send a $10 Gift from you to the person in the #1 position on your flyer (if by postal mail)
or email (if by email).

The Internal Revenue Service Publication #448 Clearly States:

A. Anyone can give any number of cash gifts during any calendar
year.
B. Anyone can receive any number of cash gifts during any
calendar year.

"THIS IS HOW IT WORKS"
Position 3. You join and we Postal mail and Email until you have
"10" Participants.....10
Position 2. We Postal Mail & Email until they have 10
Participants Each.....10 X 10 = 100
Position 1. We Postal Mail & Email until they have 10
Participants Each.....100 X 10 = 1,000
Those 1,000 Participants Gift You $10.00 EACH =
............$10.000

YOU NOW HAVE $10,000!!!
When you have 10 people in your Downline, you will be notified by MegaDirect and you may
rejoin the program and start your second cycle!

EACH PARTICIPANT WILL RECEIVE $10,000 IN GIFTS!!!

SIMPLY FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS!
INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Dump Out & Print or type your personal information in the Box
Below, or go to our instant
sign up order form, where we except Visa, MasterCard, and other
personal checks by email, fax,
or phone instantly. There after, you will be able to get started
the same day. You will be emailed
all membership information within a few hours, and have access to
our website. You will be able
to direct anyone you wish to sign up with your membership number
instantly.
2. Enclose or make your payment for $20 & 60 First Class Postage
Stamps.
($10 for person in #1 position & $10 for setup and monitoring
fee). Or Enclose or make your
payment instantly via our instant order form for $41 and We'll
buy the stamps.

(Foreign orders $5 EXTRA _ U.S. Funds and Stamps only).

MEGADIRECT * 4196 Wenz Ct.  Suite C  *  Dayton, Ohio  45405

When we receive your application you will be sent a camera ready
copy of a flyer
similar to this one with your name in the Sponsor Box and your
Security Number
in the #3 position via E-mail.

Your Sponsor:           Kelli D. Walters
Position #1     11629
Position #2     11879
Position #3     31567

"YOUR TOTAL INVESTMENT $41.00"
WE DO ALL POSTAL & E-MAILINGS USING OUR OWN EXCLUSIVE MAILING
LIST TO GUARANTEE YOUR SUCCESS!

*****YOU WILL RECEIVE $10,000 IN CASH GIFTS!!!!!*****
*****CHANGE YOUR LIFE! JOIN US TODAY!*****

PLEASE USE THE FORM BELOW, OR VISIT OUR WEBSITE TO BECOME A
MEMBER INSTANTLY, AND RECEIVE YOUR MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION,
ID, FREE PROTECTION GIFT  AND MUCH MORE WITHIN 24 HOURS!

http://pages.hotbot.com/biz/megadirect2000/

PLEASE FILL  OUT AND MAIL THE FORM BELOW   WITH MEMBERSHIP
PAYMENT OR VISIT THE WEBSITE

This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill:SECTION
301 Paragraph (a)(2)(c) of s. 1618, further transmissions to you by
the sender of this e-mail may be stopped at no cost to you by sending
a reply to this e-mail address with the word "remove" in the
subject line.  megasuccess at angelfire.com