Canadian Theatre Websites and Internet Resources

Frederick Kern FKern.MBA2000 at IVEY.UWO.CA
Thu Apr 22 20:33:09 EDT 1999

Hello everyone;

I am alive and well, although I do somewhat feel as if I've returned
from the grave or something...it's been far too long!

As was posted, I have moved on somewhat, but have never left, nor will
ever leave my love for theatre and theatre academia behind - in fact,
I'm hoping to eventually tie in my previous studies with my current
studies - business.  I just successfully completed my first year
pursuing an MBA at the Richard Ivey School of Business, UWO.  Incredible
year!  Yippee!  But an incredibly busy one as well.  Unfortunately, my
sites had to take a backseat.

However, I'm back in Toronto now, and think I might actually have a few
seconds to rub together!  Which leads me into some information about the
site -

First the good news:
The site does still exist, and I've managed to upload it onto a server
at Ivey!  So yes, it is up and operational.  The new URL is:

http://scholars.ivey.uwo.ca/FKern.MBA2000/sites.htm

And the not-so-good-news:
I'm way out of date.  It has been a long time since the last update -
the listed date of March 24 '99 reflects some minor changes made
recently.

As a result, some of the links may be extinct - but I hope to remedy
this situation very soon!  I'm really excited about bringing everything
back up to date, and I want to start working on this a.s.a.p.!

I must also thank everyone for their patience and kind words - some of
those messages literally brought a big smile to my face - there's a
witness here if anyone needs proof!

Thanks again for everything!

Yours,
-Frederick Kern.