Ph.D. studentship in Aberystwyth

Dr. Daniel Meyer-Dinkgrafe dam at ABER.AC.UK
Sun Aug 22 03:43:05 EDT 1999

Dear Colleagues,

In autumn I will launch an internet-based journal on Consciousness and the
Arts and Literature. My department wants to support this initiative by
funding a Ph.D. student as Editorial Assistant. Please mention this
opportunity to suitable candidates.

Applications, addressed to me, should comprise a CV, with special emphasis
on any experience in
· administrative / editorial work
· creating web pages
as well as a solid Ph.D. proposal.

Deadline is Friday 10 September 1999

Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed soon after the deadline

Dr. Daniel Meyer-Dinkgrafe
Department of Theatre, Film and Television Studies
University of Wales Aberystwyth
1 Laura Place, Aberystwyth, Ceredigion SY23 2AU, UK
Tel. ++44 1970 622835 Fax ++44 1970 622831 email: dam at aber.ac.uk