Secret Underground Sites-Get unlock codes to 1,000's of programs,games,MP3 & XXX (fwd)

Adrienne Germaine Suza Wong adriennw at SFU.CA
Mon Feb 22 00:49:14 EST 1999

bigger  oh dear.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 17:02:09 -0500
From: Kraackzzz at yahoo.com
To: CANDRAMA at hermes.csd.unb.ca
Subject: Secret Underground Sites-Get unlock codes to 1,000's of              programs,games,MP3 & XXX

PROGRAM CRACKS, UNLOCK CODES, PASSWORDS, SERIAL #'S  ..... We provide you with a list of secret web sites that contain FREE cracks, unlock codes and passwords for thousands of your favorite programs, games,  MP3 sites and XXX adult sites!

Sound like a scam? Can this possibly be true?  Can this be legal?  Well read on, and further down this ad, I will give you the opportunity to see for yourself that it is all true!

For removal instructions, go to bottom of ad...

Cracks to over 10,000 of today's hottest programs can be found through the many sites we list. You are not obtaining the actual program from these sites, only the crack program. That's what makes these sites completely Legal !

Getting the actual program is quick and easy. We provide complete instructions on what to do from there.

There is something for everyone. Name Brand Office Suites, Cad software, Illustration programs, Desktop and Web Publishing, Programming software.  You name it, you can find the crack to unlock it on one of the sites we list.

Almost everyone enjoys playing games on their computer. Flight Simulation, Warfare, Sports and Adventure Games all can be found as well.

Maybe you enjoy adult oriented material. User names and passwords can be found to hundreds of XXX sites. These sites update the passwords constantly, some as often as every 30 minutes.

If you enjoy downloading or listening to the latest music releases, these sites provide password access to  hundreds of MP3 sites.

You can also download free Audio player software, as well as free Nintendo and Play Station emulator programs and  Roms (copied game cartridge programs ).

Perhaps you're into online marketing and sales. You may have an interest in the latest  bulk email and extraction software. Cracks can be found for all of the top programs within these underground sites.

We also include a brief overview to help the novice understand the hackers slang as well as some site navigation techniques with do's and don't's when visiting these sites.

The list of Secret Sites with links to over 100 underground sites sells for only $ 14.95.

Download just one program and you'll easily cover the cost of this list many times over.

Now, to prove these sites do exist, I'm going to give you the opportunity to obtain a crack or unlock code to one program!  Below in the ordering instructions, you will find a fax number and a mailing address. (We don't provide an email address because it is impossible to keep one up and running for more than a day).

Send us a list of 4 programs.  We will select from one of the 4 programs. This way we are not being used to get the one program you may desparately want.

Provide a return email address in your faxed or mailed request, and we will email you with the download location to obtain that one crack or code with instructions on how to use it. You can't ask for more proof than that!

Once you see this is for real, who wouldn't want the Secret Site list?

ORDERING INFORMATION

It has been difficult to keep a return email address up and running for any length of time so please mail or fax your order to us.

Please do not attempt to email us your order, we can not guarantee that we will receive it!

You may pay by Check, Money Order, Credit Card or Electronic Check. All funds in  US.

Print out the Order Form below. Make sure to fill in all the  information fields including your email address. The Secret Underground Sites file is sent to you by email.

Send Check or Money Order for $14.95 in U.S. Funds, made payable to:

Island Promotions
P.O. Box 542863
Merritt Island, FL 32954-2863

If Faxing your Order .. our fax number is:  407-453-6674

ORDER FORM
please fill in all the fields, for both credit card and electronic check orders.

First Name :                            Last Name:

Street Address:

City:                           State:          Zip:

**** EMAIL ADDRESS  (must have this to send order) :

CREDIT CARD INFORMATION  your credit card will be charged $ 14.95

Visa _____      Mastercard ______

Card Number:                                    Expiration Date:

Name as it appears on card:

ELECTRONIC CHECK INFORMATION   your account will be debited $14.95
(checks from U.S. banks only please)

Account holder's name as it appears on check:

Check Number:           Date of Check:

Bank Name:                              State where Bank is Located:

Bank Routing Number:
(9 digit number found before account no.)

Account Number: