Forwarded mail....

Richard Plant rplant at CHASS.UTORONTO.CA
Wed Feb 24 10:04:02 EST 1999

Here's a call for papers -- well, virtual papers.

Richard Plant
Dept of Drama, Queen's University
and
Graduate Centre for Study of Drama,
University of Toronto

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 14:00:36 -0500
From: publiforum <publiforum at lists.hssfc.ca>
To: publiforum <publiforum at lists.hssfc.ca>

During 1999, the 'International Electronic Journal for Leadership in
Learning' (IEJLL) is seeking to publish articles related to the theme
'Educational Leadership into the New Millennium.'  Authors may wish to
address one or more of the following theme strands:

   * Integrating Technology into Teaching and Learning
   * Exploring the potential of the principalship.
   * Professional growth plans.
   * The role administrators play in being supporters/advocates of
     growth.
   * What really makes a difference in student achievement today?
   * School funding/'ownership' models.
   * Morality in education.
   * Multiple, interwoven communities.
   * The growing incidence of special needs students and how best to
     meet this challenge.
   * Educational funding - do we have a crisis and how did we get here?
   * The next generation of accountability - what have we learned?
   * School-based decision making, school councils and new
     conceptualizations of professional power.
   * Teacher burnout - a real or exaggerated phenomenon?

Submissions to the IEJLL should not exceed 3000 words excluding