Canadian universities/world universities

Kathy Chung kchung at CHASS.UTORONTO.CA
Fri Feb 26 12:28:07 EST 1999

Hello All,

Following my posting on Canadian university/college directories, Virgil
Duff has generously added his sources for *world* universities and asked me
to pass them on.

Thanks Virgil!  --- Kathy.