No subject

Rumble Productions info at RUMBLE.ORG
Tue Jan 19 19:35:14 EST 1999

For Immediate Release
Media Contact:  Saniya Ansari
        416.652.2069 ext.1

Theatre Centre and Rumble Productions
Present

Restless Prayers
Phase II of a Work-in-Progress

An Aggregate Alliance creation by Chris Gerrard-Pinker in collaboration with
Performers Karen Bennedsen, Kairn Lechner and Daniel Wild and
Musicians Lori Freedman, Andreas Kahre and Tiina Kiik

Runs from January 21-23, 8:00pm, Tickets $5.00
Box Office 416.538.0988
<http:www.rumble.org>

The Theatre Centre and Rumble Productions, Vancouver's ground-breaking
transmedia theatre company, inaugurate a unique cross-country alliance with
Restless Prayers. This workshop presentation marks the beginning of our
growing professional exchange.

Three musicians and three performers unite to explore and devise a series of
interconnected meditations on the themes of fate, sacrifice and innocence
lost.  Using everyday events as his palette, Chris Gerrard-Pinker explores the
dynamic between the intimate and the epic.  Music and choreography are the
primary ingredients in creating the language and life of Restless Prayers.

Gerrard-Pinker last presented his work in Toronto at Theatre Passe Muraille.
He is now back in Toronto to workshop Restless Prayers, a work that ventures
into different genres and styles of creation.

-30-

Please let know us if you have received this more than once because of a
shared list serve, and we'll do our best to correct it.
 If you wish to not receive any further notices, simply reply with "remove"
in the body of the email. Thank you.