Lindy Workshop (fwd)

Kathy Chung kchung at CHASS.UTORONTO.CA
Fri Jul 16 09:21:36 EDT 1999

Of interest to dancers in Toronto?  --- Kathy.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 10:12:39 -0700
From: Pat Debenham <pat_debenham at BYU.EDU>
To: ATHENEWS at cwis-20.wayne.edu
Subject: Lindy Workshop

|       ._______.                                                         |
|       | \   / |         <  <  <   A T H E   O N L I N E   >  >  >       |
|  __).-| = | = |/   \ |       A service of The Association for Theatre   |
|  >__) (.'---`.)Q.|.Q.|--.    in Higher Education, P.O. Box 9098,        |
|        \\___// = | = |-.(__  Berkeley, CA 94709-0098                    |
|         `---'( .---. ) (__<  Phone: 1-888-284-3737                      |
|               \\.-.//        E-mail: NEricksn at aol.com                   |
|                `---'         Web: www.hawaii.edu/athe                   |