FW: Researching Actors

Gaetan Charlebois blajeune at TOTAL.NET
Fri Jun 11 15:37:43 EDT 1999

I received this message through the encyclopedia and found it intriguing.
Does anyone know anything? If you do, please answer the person directly.

Gaetan

----------
From: MSHA <MSHA at mainehousing.org>
To: blajeune at total.net
Subject: Researching Actors
Date: Fri, Jun 11, 1999, 1:21 PM

Hello:
 I purchased 2 Noel Coward play books in Canada last year. They are 1st
editions that are signed by Noel  Coward and 19 people that I am
guessing may be Canadian or British actors from around 1943. Could you
check your archives and let me know if  you have any information on
these actors? If you don't have archives, could you give me some
suggestions on where I should search?
 Thank you for any help you may be able to provide.
 mshurst at aol.com
 Here are the names I can make out:
- Charles Russell             - Billy Hatcher
- Peggie Dear                 - Joyce Carey
- Jenny Dean                  - Gerald Case
- Beryl Meason              - Gwen Floyd
- Dennis Ross Price        - Winifred Braemear
- James Donald              - HelenHorsey
- Mat. Bell                     - Bill Bundy
- Lance Hamilton            - Meg T. Cheradge

Thank you again.