Reguest info on Canadian drama/dramatists

Bill Lewis blewis at LWEB.NET
Tue Mar 2 22:45:29 EST 1999

Hi:  My name is Bill Lewis and I really, really, really need some assistance.  I am studying modern drama at The University of Western Ontario, at London.  I am in research stage of an essay -- topic...Canadian Drama.  I have to study 2 plays each by a different playwright.  Plays must be written by Canadian dramatists.  Anyway, I'm having an awful time finding ANYTHING on Cdn drama.  I know it matured much later than British, American, etc. drama, yet surely there must be a resource somewhere.  Can anyone there simply point me in the right direction.  I'm quite frustrated.  Thanks in advance to anyway who has any knowledge of Cdn drama, willing to pass it on.
Sincerely, Bill Lewis