PUC: Encyclopedia hits 10,000 (fwd)

Ric Knowles rknowles at UOGUELPH.CA
Wed Mar 3 16:30:07 EST 1999

Hi Julie,

I'm not sure how you get on the candrama list myself, but if you post
there someone will tell you. It's <CANDRAMA at hermes.csd.unb.ca>

I'm doing okay (though I've been in bed with flu for over a week now, and
am heartily tired of it. How about you? I think I'll be at ACTR, probably
commuting from Montreal, where I'll be at Theatre Festival of the
Americas. There's always too much to do...

DO you have Ted's email address? I think mine is out of date for him.

Cheers,

Ric