virus

Edward Mullaly mullaly at UNB.CA
Thu Mar 4 12:02:16 EST 1999

My Norton Anti-Virus program just gave me the same warning about the same
attachment. I suggest the same response.

Pouring rain in Fredericton. Good for the fairways though!

At 02:57 PM 3/3/99 -0400, Bruce Barton wrote:
>For the information of CANDRAMA subscribers:
>
>A message from Tanahmous Theatre was just distributed over CANDRAMA.  I
>don't know if anyone else has had any problems with it, but my Virex virus
>protection program just identified the message's attachment (entitled
>"Tamreva.doc") as being infected with a virus.  I dumped the attachment in
>the Trash, and so far things are operating as normal.  You may or may not
>have problems with the attachment, but I wanted folks to know what happened
>on this end of things.
Edward Mullaly                     Golf is the cruelest of sports. Like
Department of English              life, it is unfair. It's a harlot. A
University of New Brunswick        trollop. It leads you on. It never
Fredericton, NB E3B 5A3            lives up to its promises. It's not a
(506) 453-4676                     sport, it's bondage. An obsession. A
FAX: (506) 453-5069                boulevard of broken dreams. It plays
                                   with men. And runs off with the butcher.
                                                            -- Jim Murray