Encyclopedia News/March 14

Gaetan Charlebois blajeune at TOTAL.NET
Sun Mar 14 18:58:57 EST 1999

Hello all!

It looks like I did a lot less this week but I am actually working on a
major new addition (which requires learning some new skills) as well as
putting the office in order and archiving. I am also in negotiation and
there may be something big to announce later this week. All very
mysterioso, I know; forgive me.

Also, though February was a record-breaking month in terms of traffic, I'm
delighted to annouce that March is ahead of last month by about 80%. I
believe this means that it's being used in schools (I can guess this
because I get e-mail in questionnaire format).

Meanwhile, don't forget Heavenly Voices to let us know what's going on in
your region and I'm still looking for critics from the West to archive with
us.

Have a good week.

New Profiles:
Prairie Festival of Words (Festival, Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan)
"My Fur Lady" (revue by several)
MacDermott, Galt (composer)

Updates:
Thea-Tricks; Reviews; Heavenly Voices; Coleman, L.; Moodie, A.; "Hosanna";
Johnson, G.; Theatre Royal; Dominion Drama Festival; Lord Bessborough; New
Play Society; Sinclair, L.; Criticism; Harron, D.; Spoken Word;
Saskatchewan; Loranger, F.; Fruitier, E.; Bard on the Beach; "Motel
Helene"; Thompson, J.; Musical Theatre; Macdonald, B.; Cohen, N.; Martini,
C.

Cheers!

Gaetan L. Charlebois (Editor, The Encyclopedia of Canadian Theatre on the
WWW) http://www.canadiantheatre.com
Subscribe to the free Encyclopedia of Canadian Theatre on the WWW bulletin
(and hear about new features before anyone else) by sending an e-mail to:
canadiantheatre-subscribe at listbot.com