Office'97 for Only $84.95 (65667)

swrtbcddsasd14099@vol.vnn.vn swrtbcddsasd14099 at VOL.VNN.VN
Sun Mar 21 03:25:57 EST 1999

Online Software Club Of America Opens to the public
(314) 542-9301

Online Software Club of America the fastest growing public Wholesale
Software company in AMERICA......
Announces:

March Software Super Sale (Office 97 Professional) priced @ $84.95
(retail store price $499.99 and above)

Online Software Club is proud to offer to the InDo not delay as this wholesale price of just $84.95 will go up April
1st.
Click belo to learn more and be a part of the online frenzy.

http://3508957828/billgate/

All Orders Are Placed on our Secure Server,
We accept Visa, MasterCard and you may also pay by online check.

The low prices we will offer are made possible, thanks to our strong
buying capacity, low overhead and small margins.

** Jeweled Cased does not inlcude Manual**

http://3508957828/billgate/

:-o)

.Please submit your Remove request here!
http://3508957828/remove/