A Vaudeville Act called the Purple Dominoes

william huntley william_huntley at BC.SYMPATICO.CA
Mon Mar 22 17:08:16 EST 1999

I am looking for any information available on a vaudeville act called
the purple dominoes.  They performed on stage after WW1.  As far as I
know they performed only in Canada however this information might be
incorrect.  I know that one of the players was named Sebastian (Bass)
Dawson.  If anyone can help me find more information on this subject I
would be very greatful.  Mr. Dawson was my grandfather & I was only just
recently informed of his stage career.  He died a number of years ago
and there is nobody left in the family who can help me.

Thanks for taking some time out of your busy schedules to help me.  I'd
be really happy even if I only got some suggested websites.

My Email address is pegasusdlh at yahoo.com.

Thanks again.

Deb