Strategy Study for Arts Organizations

Sarah Simpson simpsons at SSB.YORKU.CA
Tue May 4 08:06:02 EDT 1999

Hello all. I am in the final year of the Arts and Media MBA program at York
University. Part of our final year is devoted to producing an intensive
strategic analysis and recommendation plan for an arts organization. The
Strategy Study, commonly known as "the 601", has been an integral part of
the MBA Program at York's Schulich School of Business for almost 30 years,
and has proven to be of great value for both the students who perform the
study and the over 1600 clients who have used this service. Without getting
into too much detail at this point, I would emphasize:

   There are no fees charged for this work,
   Most organizations have found that the time required by their staff is
   seldom a burden and is usually more than repaid by the findings of the
   student group and
   That very strict controls are in place to ensure the confidentiality of
   all information received. In thiry years and over 1600 assignments, we
   have never experienced a breech in confidentiality.

Please contact me directly at simpsons at ssb.yorku.ca  if you would like more
information about acting as a client in the Strategy Study. Thank you for
your time. I hope we can be of service to your organization.

Sincerely,

Sarah Simpson
MBA, Class of 2000.
York University.