Encyclopedia News; November 14

Gaetan Charlebois blajeune at TOTAL.NET
Sun Nov 14 17:33:15 EST 1999

Hello All

I'll be taking a week off so that I can get my house in order for the coming
of Y2K. I wish I was joking, but my clients are taking it seriously and
there is much work to be done before TEOCAWKI (the end of civilization as we
know it). As a result, this week's Thea-Tricks will run an extra week.
However, new entries for the Calendar and Heavenly Voices will be added as
they arrive.

Funny anecdote: for the second time since the site has been up someone has
noticed that the word "Encyclopedia" was spelled wrong in all the banners on
every single page ("Encylopedia"). And for the second time, literally
thousands of others (including yours truly and all the technicians who
adapted the site for Canoe) didn't notice.

If you would like a copy of the entire list of profiles, I can send it to
you by e-mail. Also if, for teaching etc., you'd like all the Thea-Tricks
questions and answers since the beginning, that's available too.  (Both at
no charge like all services provided by canadiantheatre.com.)

Don't forget Heavenly Voices for your regional news, job postings or
audition calls. (http://www.canadiantheatre.com/heavenlyvoices.html)

Announce your show!
(http://www.canadiantheatre.com/calendar/calendarguidlines.html) If you want
to see what a typical region's and month's line-up can look like go to
(http://www.canadiantheatre.com/calendar/atoc99.html)

Register your link too!
(http://www.canadiantheatre.com/links/linksguidelines.html)

New Profiles:
Hughes, Stuart (Actor) (http://www.canadiantheatre.com/h/hughess.html)
Latimer, Jeffrey (Producer) (http://www.canadiantheatre.com/l/latimerj.html)

Updates:
Thea-Tricks; Reviews (3 added); Sources; Calendar (3 productions added);
Links; Thomson, K.; Soulpepper Theatre; Schultz, A.; Janson, A.; Marine, A.;
Performance Art; Spoken Word; Newfoundland; Lepage, Robert; Mercure, M.;
"Possible Worlds"; Miller, R.; McCamus, T.; Gacon, G.; DeFelice, J.;
Lemoine, S.; Beaulieu, VL; Malette, N.; Monty, M.;  Rosen, S.; Oh, S.;
Glassman, S.; Feore, C.; Mawson, M.; Eagan, M.; Grimwood, F.; Amos, J.;
Deschamps, Y.; Tremblay, Y.; Plamondon, L.; Musical Theatre; Elgin/Winter
Garden

Gaetan L. Charlebois (Editor, The Encyclopedia of Canadian Theatre on the
WWW) http://www.canadiantheatre.com or
http://cantheatre.canoe.ca
If you want to join the Encyclopedia's mailing list (and get information
before anyone else as well as the Monday Hint for the Thea-Tricks Doozey),
simply send an e-mail to blajeune at total.net with the subject heading
"Mailing list"; if you wish to be removed from this mailing list, simply