<no subject>

Gaetan Charlebois blajeune at TOTAL.NET
Sun Oct 3 21:29:33 EDT 1999

Hello All:

I am very pleased to have director/teacher Joel Greenberg (also on The
Encyclopedia of Canadian Theatre on the WWW's advisory board) archiving his
reviews with us. You can have a look at several of his articles
(http://www.canadiantheatre.com/reviews.html). He joins a very distinguished
group of reviewers including Anne Nothof (Edmonton), Alvina Ruprecht
(Ottawa) and Laura MacDonald (Halifax). Oh, and I put my stuff there too...

Meanwhile, if you would like a copy of the entire list of profiles, I can
send it to you by e-mail. Also if, for teaching etc., you'd like all the
Thea-Tricks questions and answers since the beginning, that's available too.
(Both at no charge like all services provided by the canadiantheatre.com.)

Also, don't forget Heavenly Voices for your regional news, job postings or
audition calls. (http://www.canadiantheatre.com/heavenlyvoices.html)

And announce your show!
(http://www.canadiantheatre.com/calendar/calendarguidlines.html) If you want
to see what a typical region's and month's line-up can look like go to
(http://www.canadiantheatre.com/calendar/atoc99.html)

Register your link too!
(http://www.canadiantheatre.com/links/linksguidelines.html)

New Profiles:
4th Line Theatre (Company)
(http://www.canadiantheatre.com/0/4thlinetheatre.html)
Apprentis-Sorciers, Les (Company)
(http://www.canadiantheatre.com/a/apprentissorciers.html)

Updates:
Thea-Tricks; Heavenly Voices; Reviews/7 reviews added; Calendar/2
productions added; Links Warehouse/about 70 links added; Millette,
Jean-Louis (death of); Neptune Theatre; Atlantic Theatre Festival;  Fox, MJ;
Theatre des Deux Mondes; Governor General's Awards; Tremblay, M.; Moore, M.;
Filiatrault, D.; Danis, D.; McKennit, L.; Faucher, F.;  "Tit-Coq"; Monty,
M.; Poissant, C.; Coquereau, P.; PaP; Maillet, A.; Marleau, D.; Ontario;
Collective Creation; Sabourin, JG; Theatre d'Aujourd'hui; Quebec; Espace Go

Gaetan L. Charlebois (Editor, The Encyclopedia of Canadian Theatre on the
WWW) http://www.canadiantheatre.com or
http://cantheatre.canoe.ca
If you want to join the Encyclopedia's mailing list (and get information
before anyone else as well as the Monday Hint for the Thea-Tricks Doozey),
simply send an e-mail to blajeune at total.net with the subject heading
"Mailing list"; if you wish to be removed from this mailing list, simply