september canadian content

i. khan ikhan at DIRECT.CA
Thu Sep 2 11:51:33 EDT 1999

hey there,

   september 99   canadian content
----a free, non-profit, online publication-----

point and click: http://www.syntac.net/ypress/cc/

in this issue:

~ are we too comfortable in the way we use computers?
~ sailing through summer with the curve of time
~ saying au revoir to cbc's avril benoit
~ identity crisis: can canculture survive?
~ nationalize rogers cablesystems!
~ kraft dinner blues, ezines for youth
~ robert converses with his maker
~ non-linking, self-deflating, anti-advertising
~ book reviews of _white lung_, and _the baby blues_
~ poetry from elisha porat, and other bits and pieces...

cancontent is always looking for article/review/etc submissions:
http://www.syntac.net/ypress/cc/submission.html

interested in getting in on the discussion? join the discussion list:
http://www.syntac.net/ypress/cc/list.html

please pass this on to a friend