Creditors review

Gaetan Charlebois blajeune at TOTAL.NET
Fri Sep 24 01:16:17 EDT 1999

I sent it into Candrama as I discuss Candrama. It was the critic at Now (who
should have appeared in the list of addressees but apparently did not). And
because it looks like Canadian theatre history is now being written by
publicists via press kits. Another recent error: Beauty Queen of Linan (sp?)
getting its Canadian Premiere elsewhere than where it did - at an actors'
collective in Saskatchewan far from the ebb and flow of Bay Street. This
last was a G&M mistake, obviously quoting, too, a press kit.

Gaetan Charlebois