Canadian theatre in New Zealand

Valerie Senyk vsenyk at NICKEL.LAURENTIAN.CA
Mon Apr 3 02:35:22 EDT 2000

That's so exciting to hear, and congratulations to Guillermo, Ches et al for
their work! I was able to see a theatre performance by a troupe of Maoris
travelling through Canada about 4 years ago -it left a great impression on
me and was quite inspiring. It's terrific to get news like this. Thanks.
Valerie Senyk