The canadiantheatre.com Masthead

Gaetan Charlebois blajeune at TOTAL.NET
Mon Apr 3 20:06:12 EDT 2000

On the advice of one our senior contributors, I am sending you a copy of the
Masthead from the site - the list of people who have contributed
information, corrections or bios over the 18 months the site has been up and
running. I am always impressed when I look at the list - I think you will be
too.

Gaetan L. Charlebois (Editor, Encyclopedia of Canadian Theatre on the WWW)

Advisory Board:
L. W. Conolly (Historian; Writer; Editor; Professor, Trent University,
Peterborough, Ontario)
Joel Greenberg (Director; Chair, Drama Department, University of Waterloo,
Waterloo, Ontario)
Frank Moher (Playwright, Gabriola Island, British Columbia)
Anne F. Nothof (Editor; Professor, Athabasca University, Edmonton, Alberta)
Alvina Ruprecht (Reviewer, CBC Radio; Professor, Carleton University,
Ottawa, Ontario)

Senior contributors:
Those who have made significant contributions to the content of the site.
Beata Van Berkom (Saskatchewan)
Lindy Cooksey (Indiana, USA)
Frank Moher (British Columbia)
Anne F. Nothof (Alberta)
Clair Sedore (Ontario)
Anton Wagner (Ontario)

Contributors:
Those who have contributed to the creation of profiles, provided
corrections, or provided direction.
David Baile; Daphne Bain; Neil Barclay; Jim Betts; Nicole Blakely; Evert
Houston Blouin; André G. Bourassa; David Brewer; Scott Burke; Paul Burwick;
Morag Carnie; Richard Cheoros; Buffy Childerhose; Kevin Clement; LW Conolly;
Shauna Corbett; Moira Day; Rod Delaney; Ian Easterbrook; Michael Florizone;
Alison Franck; Ed Gass-Donnelly; Monika Gay; Marnie Gilbert; Elaine Bougie
Gilligan; Sarah Gillioz; Brian Goodwin; Gerda Grice; Dorothy Hadfield; Reid
Harrison; Jeff Haslam; Alex Hawkins; Shannon Hengen; James Hoffman;
Christopher Hoile; Denis Johnston; Gretchen Kast; Neil Kelly; Janice
Kennedy; Daniel Kessler; Elia Kirby; Samantha Kosky; Sarah Kramer; Bruno
Lajeunesse; Paul Lefebvre; Yannick Legault; Mark Leiren-Young; Alan Lovett;
Gretchen Lowerison; Spike Lyne; Juanita MacDonald; Bridget MacIntosh; Brad
MacKinlay; Jan Catherine Matzig; McCourt; Bruce McKay; Simon McKay-Bambik;
Rob McKenzie; William A. McMaster; Mary Jane Miller; Roger D. Moore; Edward
Mullaly; Laurie Murphy; Angela Murray; Peter Neily; Gisela O'Brien; David
Owen; Brian Parkinson; MK Piatkowski; Chris Plagnol; Monica Prendergast;
Anne Redish; Natalie Rewa; Patricia Rodriguez; Jeff Rogstad; Alvina
Ruprecht; Rory Runnells; Denis Salter; Julie Salverson; Peter Sametz; Jeff
Scollon; Peter Sipos; Mary Elizabeth Smith; Paula Sperdakos; Cheryl Stagg;
Kevin Stevens; Ann St. James; Ross Stuart; Jeff Sweet; Christopher Tracy;
Karine Tremblay; Guillermo Verdecchia; Michael Viescas; Joan Watterson;
Susan C. Wilson; Donald Woo; Katey Wright; Anthony L. Wynn