Finding aids

Cindy Murrell cmurrell at UCALGARY.CA
Wed Apr 5 17:32:59 EDT 2000

Denis Salter suggested to me that this might be of interest to members
of this list.

Over the past many years (more than I wish to count), I have compiled a
catalogue of plays in anthologies, collections and periodicals for the
use of students at the University of Calgary.  This is not available
online, but is contained in an old-fashioned card catalogue which also
includes citations to criticism on Canadian productions (not
comprehensive) from the early 1970's to the late 1980's.  I am certainly
very happy to do a quick check of this catalogue for anyone who needs
information which it might contain.  I also indexed selected collections
in the U of C's Special Collections and some micro collections such as
the Readex 19th century collection.  Don't hesitate to e-mail me if you
think any of this might be of assistance in your research.

Cindy Murrell
Univ. of Calgary Library