The Heather McCallum Scholarship/La Bourse Heather McCallum

Julie Salverson jsalverson at OISE.UTORONTO.CA
Wed Apr 26 23:41:40 EDT 2000

hello Paula, I thought I'd write you a short note. I've been in contact
with Heather Jones and she tried to send me an application form as an
attachment but I couldn't read it. And i've been trying to get in touch
since Sunday and had sent her a fax number but have not heard anything.
I'd really like to apply but I know the deadline is Friday. Have you any
idea of how I might get an application, or are you only forwarding
information?

thanks very much,

Julie