University College Drama Program Alumni Search

Bridget MacIntosh bamm at HOME.COM
Fri Aug 18 12:29:17 EDT 2000

Greetings,
 Founded in 1975, The University College Drama Program at the
University of Toronto is currently in the process of planning for its
25th anniversary. As a result the Program is attempting to add to its
alumni list. Were you, or do you know someone who was, a student at
the University College Drama Program? If you attended the program
you are invited to add yourself to the alumni list by contacting...
Kerri Huffman
The University College Drama Program Secretary via
e-mail-  uc.drama at utoronto.ca
phone-   (416) 978-8099
fax-     (416) 971-2659

or by mail at
The Helen Gardiner Phelan Playhouse (formerly the UC Playhouse)
c/o The University College Drama Program
79A St.George St.
Toronto, Ontario
M5S 1A1
CANADA

If you know someone who was a student at the Drama Program it would
be greatly appreciated if you could let them know about our search.
Also feel free to check out our website at
www.library.utoronto.ca/uc/ucdp/drama.htm for our program's history
and list of current events. If you have any questions about the
University College Drama Program please don't hesitate to call.
Thank you for your time.

Best Regards,
Bridget MacIntosh
Student Administrator