Unsubscribe & subscribe to CANDRAMA

Geraldo Ferreira de Lima gdelim at PO-BOX.MCGILL.CA
Wed Aug 23 08:24:34 EDT 2000

Members of Candrama

For almost two years I have been in this newsgroup but this September 29 I
will be back to my country, Brasil, and my subscription, of course, will not
be valid anymore because my internet account access will be changed. Some
Newsgroup Servers as QUEATRE, the French counterpart of this list, accept a
new account with no need do UNSUBSCRIBE the previous one.

Does anyone know what I am supposed to do before leaving: Should I
UNSUBSCRIBE  to be dropped out from the list so that my name can be accpeted
again by a new SUBSCRIBE command or, like QUEATRE, the Server  will simply
overwrite my previous account and will validate automatically the newest
one?

Thanks in advance,

Geraldo Ferreira de Lima
3959 rue Éthel