drama and DE

Nerida Day Nerida.Day at JCU.EDU.AU
Thu Dec 7 21:23:30 EST 2000

Hi Colleagues,

Because distance education students tend to have reduced access to the Arts
in education I'm currently researching ways of teaching drama via distance
education.  I will be working with DE students in Years 8, 9 and 10 next
year.  The DE school catchment area covers 200,000 square kilometres of
North-Western Qld.  Does anyone out there know of any drama programs being
delivered by DE anywhere in the world?  Does anyone have any suggestions,
ideas, comments (other than the obvious one -that I am mad)?

Thanks,
Nerida Day
James Cook University of North Queensland.