Wagner documentary on Bravo!

Anton Wagner awagner at YORKU.CA
Sun Feb 20 16:07:42 EST 2000

For those of you unfamiliar with my work for television, Bravo! is broadcasting my documentary The Photographer: An Artist's Journey on Sunday, February 27 at 8 pm with a repeat on Monday, February 28 at 5 pm and Monday, March 13 at 4 pm.

The film, a five-year eploration of the Jamaican-born Toronto visual artist Michael Chambers, was broadcast on CBC Newsworld's Rough Cuts documentary series in 1997, 1998 and 1999 and has also been broadcast by the Saskatchewan Communications Network. Exhibited at the Havana, Halifax and Yorkton Film Festivals, the International Festival of Films on Art in Montreal and by Cinematheque Ontario, The Photographer is distributed in Canada by the National Film Board (www.nfb.ca) and internationally by the Canadian Filmmaker Distribution Centre (www.cfmdc.org).