films (partly) set in theatres

Denis Salter CYWS at MUSICA.MCGILL.CA
Fri Jul 21 11:55:29 EDT 2000

Dear Colleagues,

I am interested, as many of you know, in learning about and indeed
seeing, films of all periods and cultures, esp. early 20th C.
ones, that are set, in whole or in part, in theatres . . .
again, of all periods and cultures, both actual and mockup.

I also have some interest in films that are set, in whole or in
part, in cinemas, esp. those that were formerly theatres.

Thank you.

p.s.  I already have quite a long list and in fact have seen many
on this list.

Ah, the dog days of summer.  What a time to be asking you!

This is a restricted access zone. 365/7/24 configurations are
denied entrance.

Denis Salter
4965, avenue Connaught
Notre Dame De Grace