Alliance's cultural position

Louise H. Forsyth louise.forsyth at USASK.CA
Fri Nov 10 16:28:58 EST 2000

Hello to all,

Thanks for posting this, Robert. Deconstructing the language of this
message from Deborah Grey even superficially suggests to me that this is a
very scary policy statement. I can see this country being drawn back to
pre-Massey Report days in terms of public support for arts & letters, along
with an intense censorship regime in place to further stifle the creative
community.

We must not only defeat but also discredit the Alliance Party's discourse.

Louise Forsyth