Alliance on Culture

Raymond Louter oedipus at REDEEMER.ON.CA
Tue Oct 31 11:48:01 EST 2000

Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 11:39:13 -0500 (EST)
From: MAILER-DAEMON at redeemer.on.ca (Mail Delivery System)
To: oedipus at redeemer.on.ca

This is the Postfix program at host alpha.redeemer.on.ca.

below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.

For further assistance, please contact <postmaster at redeemer.on.ca>

delete your own text from the message returned below.

                        The Postfix program

<CANDRAMA at LISTSERV.UNB.CA>: host LISTSERV.UNB.CA[131.202.3.20] said: 503
    hermes.csd.unb.ca Duplicate HELO/EHLO