FW:

Gaetan Charlebois blajeune at TOTAL.NET
Tue Aug 7 02:05:16 EDT 2001

Hello all

The following is not as off-topic as you might think. Now, with the internet
and rumours spread fast (very fast) how does one (in my case, a critic)
defend himself in this situation? (The person who sent the missive has been
harrassing me non-stop for two months).

Gaetan Charlebois (Encyclopedia of Canadian Theatre on the WWW,
canadiantheatre.com)

----------
From: "Dr. Ropes" <GITmaster at excite.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2001 08:27:55 -0700 (PDT)
To: blajeune at total.net

FWD from someone claiming to be "donovan King"
Hey Geatan,

Seeing as you lied about me in your paper, I imagine you won't mind me lying
about you when I send my press package to the European Media, culture
ministers, PACT theatres, etc.

I heard a rumour (I think it was from Lisa Levack, or maybe Pat
Donnelly.....no it must have be Goddard......or someone else) that you are a
member of the MBLA (man-boy love association.) Is that true? Seeing as you
have no concern for the truth in your sloppy journalism, why should I????

Please get bac to the GITmaster in 1 week, or this info goes out on August
15th. Time to explain yourself......

Annonymous