FW: The Canadian Improv Games

Gaetan Charlebois blajeune at TOTAL.NET
Tue Feb 20 16:41:12 EST 2001

Hello all,

This is a little off-topic, but I thought someone in this group might be
interested. Just respond to Ed directly.

Cheers.

Gaetan L. Charlebois (Editor, The Encyclopedia of Canadian Theatre on the
WWW; canadiantheatre.com)

----------
From: Ed Nevraumont <ubered at yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 05:35:22 -0800 (PST)
To: blajeune at total.net
Subject: The Canadian Improv Games

Canadian theatre;

I am a manager and co-ordinator with the Canadian Improv Games, the only
national theatre festival for high school students in Canada. I am
responsible for obtaining judges for the Southern Ontario Championship. The
majority of the judges every year are experienced improvisors themselves.
However, every year we like to have some celebrities from the world of
theatre or performance. These individuals are trained in what the criteria
are and help in determining the winner who will represent the region in the
National Championships at the NAC in Ottawa. Some past celebrities include
Laura Bertram (Ready or Not), Gema Zamprogna (Road to Avonlee, The Pirates
of Silicon Valley) and Andrew Currie (one half of the Devil's Advocates).

I am contacting your organization with the hope that you can put me into
contact with someone who may be interested in volunteering for the evening
and enjoying some of the best improv this country has to offer.

The event takes place on March 24th at the Toronto Centre for the Performing
Arts (Previously the Ford Centre) in the old North York.

Your help is appriciated. Ed Nevraumont Manager, Southen Ontario Improv
Games (416) 487-7970

Do You Yahoo!?
- Get personalized email addresses from Yahoo! Mail Personal Address
<http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/>   - only $35 a year!