American Theatre Wing - Video Interviews

dkeith dkeith at SILK.NET
Tue Jul 17 15:00:08 EDT 2001

Watching the Tony Awards this year I noticed that The American Theatre Wing has created a video or series of Video interviews with actors, directors, designers etc. for educational purposes.The clips I saw looked interesting, and I would like to purchase one or two for our school.  I have visited their web site but nothing about the videos is there. Does anyone happen to know if they are worthwhile, available, or if a Canadian version is available from another source. The ATW does not seem to have an address available. Can anyone help? Suggestions about video interviews would be welcome. Hope everyone is having a great summer.

Thanks in advance
Don